The MuseScore apps for iOS and Android devices let you connect to your account on MuseScore.com, and play, transpose, and view individual parts from your scores as well as scores shared by the MuseScore community.
One subscription is valid both on the web and in the Mobile App.
If you already have a MuseScore account simply close the windows that suggest starting a trial (press 'X' in the upper left corner) and log in using the same username and password (Profile tab in the app).
Large sheet music archive
One of the largest catalogs of sheet music, which can be browsed by instrument (piano, trumpet, violin, percussion, flute, etc.) and played immediately from the site with the embedded player.
Add to Favorites
Add pieces of sheet music you really enjoy to Favorites to get quick access to those scores and learn to play them!
Download and keep your favorite scores with you offline.
With MuseScore you can:
• view and play sheet music
• set the tempo and transpose sheet music
• set the volume and visibility of each instrument in every score with the Mixer tool
• share your favorite sheet music
• export sheet music to PDF, MIDI, MP3, XML formats
• use metronome and auto-scroll
• loop any part of a song with the Loop tool
• rate sheet music
• interact with other users by leaving comments
• use pre-count
• follow your favorite authors
• practice playing sheet music, etc
If you wish to create and edit scores, you can use our free notation software for Windows, Mac OS X, or Linux desktops.
If you have any questions, please contact Our Support Team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Keywords: iPad, mobile app, subscription