Go to the Account Settings to adjust them or click your profile icon located at the upper right of the MuseScore website and choose 'Settings' in the dropdown. Account Settings are organized into several different categories:
- Account: edit your username, email address, or password. You can download the information from your account, including privacy settings, comment history and more by clicking the 'Save my data' button in the 'Personal data' section. There is also a button to delete your account. If you are the owner of a group, then you will not be able to delete your account without transferring the group's ownership to somebody else. To do that, contact MuseScore support for help. You should also remember that deleted accounts can't be reversed.
- Merging accounts: merge your accounts to easily access all your data.
- Profile: if you want your actual name to be displayed in your profile, it can be added in this section. You can also set up here a nice profile link and indicate your gender identity, date of birth, and country/region, which will appear below your name on your profile page.
- Links: fill in links to your website and/or social media profiles. Will appear on the lower right of your profile. 'Links' option is available for PRO users.
- Activities: checkboxes for what music-related activities you do. Will appear above your links.
- Bio: tell people what you like! Information entered here will appear with your activities.
- Score ratings: this checkbox hides rating of your scores from you though other users will still see your scores and be able to rate them
- Contact settings: the checkbox enables an envelope button on your profile page that can be used to DM you. It is switched on by default.
- Subscription: use this section to manage your subscription or upgrade to a PRO, LEARN or ONE account.
- Billing history: your subscription purchases made on the musescore.com website are displayed here.
- Gifts: this section displays gift subscriptions that have been gifted to you.
- Notifications: use this section to adjust email, website, and mobile app notifications.
keywords: account, settings, profile, subscription, username