Go to https://musescore.com/user/settings to adjust your account settings, or tap your avatar in the top right corner of the MuseScore site and choose "Settings" from the dropdown. Settings are organized into several different categories:
- Account: Set up a nice profile link; change your username, email address, or password.
- Contact settings: If this box is checked, there will be an envelope button on your profile page that can be used to send you a message. Your email address is not made public. On by default.
- Newsletter: MuseScore occasionally sends out an email newsletter. Check or uncheck the box to subscribe or unsubscribe.
- Profile: Your username may or may not be your actual full name. If you want to get your name out there on your profile, you can add it here. Also optionally name the gender you identify with, your location "current city" will will appear below your name on your profile).
- Links: Fill in links to your website and/or social media profiles. Will appear on the lower right of your profile.
- Activities: Checkboxes for what music-related activities you do. Will appear above your links.
- Bio: Tell people what you like! Information entered here will appear with your activities.
- Subscription: This is where you can manage your active subscription or upgrade to a PRO account.
- Billing history: If you have ever made a payment on Muscescore.com, you'll be able to see your billing history here.
- Email notifications: If you want to be updated on MuseScore.com activity on days when you don't look at your dashboard, check any or all of the first three boxes to receive email notifications. You won't receive anything on days you do check the dashboard. The remaining email notification options do not depend on checking the dashboard.
There is also a link to cancel your account. Don't worry about clicking it accidentally; you will have the chance to go back and not cancel. If you are the owner of a group, then you will not be able to cancel without transferring the group's ownership to somebody else; contact MuseScore support for help.