You need to be logged in (see Create an account) to be able to download media from the website.
The following download options are available:
- MuseScore (the full MSCZ file, exactly as it was originally uploaded)
- PDF (easy to print; a format which can be shared with anybody, whether they have MuseScore or not)
- PDF including parts (for multi-instrument scores, all parts are automatically extracted and included with the PDF—note that the parts may be unreadable if the creator did not format them)
- MusicXML (the universal sheet music format; open with any other scorewriter)
- MIDI (a format designed for digital sequencers and synthesizers)
- MP3 (audio only)
To download in any of these formats, click the big “Download” button to the right of the score (or below it on mobile) and choose your format from the popup window.