- Open your score in the MuseScore desktop application, go up to the File menu, and click on 'Save Online…'. See the MuseScore Handbook article.
- In your web browser, go to musescore.com/upload, click on 'Choose a MuseScore file', and choose an MSCZ file from your computer.
Either way, at the time you upload, you can:
- create a "nice link" (if you previously set a profile link in your settings);
- enter a title and description;
- add tags;
- indicate your license;
- make your score private (see Privacy);
All of these can also be filled in or changed later (see Update your score).
Keywords: upload a score, uploading, upload, nice link.