You’ve created a cool piece of music on your computer with MuseScore, you’ve registered an account on MuseScore.com, and now you want to get your music online. There are two ways you can do this:
- Open your score in the MuseScore desktop application, go up to the File menu, and click on 'Save Online…'. See the MuseScore Handbook article.
- In your web browser, go to musescore.com/upload, click on 'Choose a MuseScore file', and choose an MSCZ file from your computer.
Either way, at the time you upload, you can:
- create a "nice link" (if you previously set a profile link in your settings);
- enter a title and description;
- add tags;
- indicate your license;
- make your score private (see Privacy);
All of these can also be filled in or changed later (see Update your score).
Keywords: upload a score, uploading, upload, nice link.